Street Team Member
Join Our Street Team!!
What will you do?
- Distribute Cumbe promo materials each month on designated neighborhood routes
- Staff Cumbe info tables at special events such as summer festivals or community happenings
- Prepare promotional materials for distribution either via mail or in-person
- Attend quarterly Street Team meetings (there will be food!)
- Make lots of friends, have lots of fun
Who are we looking for?
- Friendly, detail-oriented folks seeking to spread the joy of Cumbe’s programs far and wide
- Strong communicators that can share Cumbe’s message clearly and engage others in conversation
- If you speak a language in addition to English, that’s a plus
- Availability for at least 5 hours per month (not including travel time)
- Availability both during the week and on weekends
- $15/hour, including time worked at events, team meetings, and travel time
- Food…we’ll feed you at team meetings!
- Cumbe swag to wear when you’re out and about
Start Date: April 8, 2019
Applicants must be available on the following dates:
- Group Interview – Thursday, March 28
- Street Team Training – Monday, April 8
Interested? Contact: email@example.com by March 22, 2019.
Please include a short Statement of Interest (250 words or fewer) that expresses why you’d like to join Cumbe’s Street Team and to which facets of Cumbe’s work you feel most connected. Please also include a short description (50 words or fewer) of your experience with community outreach and promotional work. Please attach your resume as well.